About the Journal
The International Journal of Research in Counseling and Education (IJRiCE) was formed for the first time after a meeting between the Head of the department postgraduate counseling program at the Universitas Negeri Padang, the Chairmen of the Indonesian Counselor Association (IKI) and the Founder of IJRICE in July 2017. This journal aims to provide the publication/manuscript of researchers, academics and practitioners in Indonesia and internationally, especially in the fields of counseling and education. The first issue was published on November 2017.
Since the first publication, it has changed several times in term of journal management and policy:
- In November 2017, the first issue was published in online form.
- Since January 2018, the journal management agree on writing templates guidelines (the results of the agreement are in the manuscript template). This agreement is also related to the type of font and layout form in a holistic manner.
- In March 2018, the ISSN in Print and Online version was issued by LIPI.
- The selected and best manuscript of the International Conferences on Education, Social Sciences and Technology (ICESST) conference in February 2018 was published in Volume 1 Number 2 2018. This manuscripts has gone through a rigorous peer review process at the conference before publication.
- In April 2018, the journal were registered and indexed to several website, including Google Scholar and Microsoft Academic Search.
- In August 2018, the journal were registered and indexed to Dimensions and Garuda
- To maintain sustainability, IJRICE has initiated partnership with conference and seminar, such as International Conferences on Education, Social Sciences and Technology (ICESST) and International Conference on Education, Islamic Studies and Social Sciences Research (ICEISR) in 2018.
Clicking on the Crossmark logo will tell you the current status of a document and may also give you additional publication record information about the document.